1/7/10

Happy New Year !!

Hope everyone had a great new year. We had a great year last year. after Christmas Novell, Madison, and I went to Branson Mo. for vacation. It was a great time. We saw Jim Stafford (I dont like spiders and snakes, fame)Madison loved it and didnt want it to end. We spent Christmas with my son (Frank) and his family in Tulsa. We hit a snow and ice storm on the way to Tulsa, with about 25 cars in the ditch on the way there. I drove our car and Novell drove Joeys car (Joey dont have much experience on ice). We had a great time with 3 of my 4 kids there. Joey left around noon on christmas to drive back to Oklahoma city. I wanted her to get there befor dark beause the snow was really bad. They had just opend the road back up earlier in the day. I locked her 4 wheel drive in and sent her on her way. about 6 hours later (Is usually a 1 1/2 hour drive) she call and said she was home. A truck had run her off the road so she was in the ditch for awhile till a nice man stopped and pulled her out. I hope the truck ended up it the ditch somewhere down the line. She is ok but was really scared. When we got up the day after christmas we was that there was alot more snow and I got stuck in my sons driveway. After we got out we was Missouri bound. Between Tulsa and the Missouri line , there was around 50 cars and trucks in the ditch, jack knifed, or on their tops. we went slow and made it safe. I am glad to be home and back to work. Good news yesterday. Joey was released to run so the road back to wrestling has started. I hope she will be back in April or May. I cant wait. Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Christmas and has a safe and Happy New Year. Jerry